|Translate this page|
Our partnership with parents and other key stakeholders in the community is key to our work and our Advisory Board is one of the ways in which you are invited to come along to share in talking about the running and direction of the centre. Each Cluster of Children's Centres has its own Advisory Board with its own set of parents and stakeholders.
If you are interested in attending why not come along to a Advisory Board meeting to find out what it’s all about?
Just give us a call for more information.
- Central Cluster (DELL, Crownlands & Sweetpeas) - 01752 788992
- North Cluster (Whitleigh, Southernway & Plymbridge) - 01752 875933
- West Cluster (Fourwoods & Tamar FOLK) - 01752 366795
- East Cluster (Nomony, Plympton & Plymstock) - 01752 261844
Dates of upcoming Advisory Boards (Please contact relevant Centre to confirm attendance)
- Central Cluster - 26 September, Highview School, Torridge Way. 9.30-11am